“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
~ Jim Valvano
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is KLM Digital Designs
Our cue this month is Glossy Cardstock
For this card, I used a bit of alcohol on a cotton ball. Added a couple drops of ink from a re-inker bottle and start tapping and dabbing until I had something I liked.
- Image printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
- Card Candy from my stash
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Cotton ball
- India Ink from Memories
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Re-inker from Stampin Up!
- Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
- Water color crayons from Stampin Up!
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!