Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, March 26, 2021

Lovable pup

A dog will teach you unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won't be too bad.
Robert Wagner

This is another card I made for my doggie day care for an upcoming fund raiser. The pup was colored with a bit of water and ink the fussy cut out. Then I decided to highlight a few of the hearts with a red outline



Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Corner punch from WRMK
  • Heart Stencil unknown
  • Image from The Angel Company
  • Ink from Close to My Heart and Stampin Up!
  • Manga pen from Sipa
  • Rhinestones from Recollections
  • Sentiment from Frantic Stamper
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: