Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, January 1, 2024

Progressive Freebie Challenge: January 2024

Good morning!
Happy New Year! I hope the new year brings you and yours much joy and success!

A new Progressive Freebie Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges located HERE.

If you are not playing along and wish to join the rules are very simple:

You need to be a member of The Outlawz Challenge Facebook Fan Page and you will need to send us an email to outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com. We’ll send you the image. All you have to do is enter a card/project made with the image supplied before the challenges closes on the last day of the month and you will automatically get the next image. If for any reason you don’t get your project made and you would like to rejoin us, contact us and we will let you know how to jump back in. And as long as you enter before the end of the month you will get the next one free and you will then get them automatically each month you enter a project.

This month we are using an image created by me … I’m trying to get back into playing with my pencils. I hope you like it and enjoy coloring it up! I am also using one of my sketches which can be found in the sketch tab above.



Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Card candy from Jot
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio and my scrap bin
  • Design Paper from my scrap bin
  • Dies from Love 2 Craft (Layered Ornaments), My Favorite Things (Cross Stitched Rectangles), Spellbinders (Heirloom Ornaments 2014) & Unbranded (Round Ornament)
  • Images By Me (Mr. Squiggles) printed on Hammermill color copy
  • Ink from Tsukineko (VersaFine Clair)
  • Sentiment from Hampton Arts (Holiday Sentiments)
  • Sketches by Me CCBC31
  • ProMarkers
    • Arms: Warm gray 1, 4 & 7
    • Cheeks: Rose Pink (M727)
    • Coal: Ice gray 2, 4 & 7
    • Highlights on snowman: Pastel Blue (C719), Blender Pen
    • Nose: Gold (O555), Orange (R866), Spice (O346)
    • Scarf, hat & gloves: Bright green (G267), Forest green (G356), Leaf green (G258)
    • Scarf, hat & gloves: Burgundy (R424), Crimson (R445), Lipstick red (R576)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out our MAIN blog and join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge
Entry 37

Creative Knockouts sponsored challenges
Entry 28

Creative Fingers Challenge
Entry 18

Crafting Happiness Challenges
Entry 23

Di's DigiStamps
Entry 34






2 comments:

Sandra said...

Such a cute card!!! Love it and image too!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a fun card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Di's Digi Design Challenge!