Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, January 19, 2024

Paper quilts

Good morning,

My son-in-law has a mother that quilts. Beautiful quilts and she blessed me with one a couple years ago that I absolutely love.

I was thinking of what to get her this year when I decided to make her a set of seasonal quilt pieces for her quilting room only, I would make mine out of paper instead of fabric.

The four pictures represent Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall. It was a lot of die cutting and gluing but these turned out amazing and I know she’s going to love them.

WINTER

SPRING

SUMMER

FALL

I methodically wrote down every die I used, the cardstocks and design papers I used and I can’t find it anywhere so I’m betting it got caught up in some tossed scraps when I was cleaning off my work table. Don’t you hate it when that happens??? Anyway, I spent some time going back through everything and I think I got most, if not all of what I used.

Supplies for 10 x 10 pictures
  • Frames purchased from Heart Art via Amazon
  • Embossing folders: Cuttlebug (Spring set); Gina K Designs (Falling Leaves); Sizzix (Airplane & dotted lines set); Sizzix (Snow & tree set)
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio
  • Design Papers are all from Honeybee Stamps: Beach vibes; Great outdoors; Hot tropics; Hugs & kisses; Over the Rainbow
  • Dies are all from Gina Marie Designs: #1 quilt; #10, Hexagon center; #11, Arrows & squares; #12, Blocks & lines; #14, Triangle me happy; #18, Patchwork; #19, Compass star; #2 quilt; #3, flower burst; #4, Circles; #5 quilt; #8 quilt; Diamond drop quilt; Leaf quilt; Pumpkin quilt; Spring flower quilt
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: