Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, January 6, 2024

December Birthday, one of several!

Good morning,

Being a December birthday baby (elose to Christmas) myself, my mom always kept the two separate and enforced that rule with family as well however, I attended a early December birthday where the child requested a Christmas themed birthday party.

Not going to lie, it felt a bit awkward trying to figure and then make a Christmasy birthday card and honestly it just looks more like winter but it was well received and that’s what is important. 

I purchased the image lasy yea but this is the fist time I've used it.


The layout of the card is based on a sketch from Scrapbook + cards found HERE


Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Card stock: The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper: Stampin Up! (Penguin Playmates)
  • Dies: Craft Desert Divas (Fancy Stitched Labels)
  • Embossing folder from Close to My Heart
  • Inks: Versafine Claire, ProMarkers
  • Misc: Deco time (3D deco snow) and Stampin Up! (tiny snowflake sequins)
  • Stamp & die: The Rabbit Hole Designs (Merry Mousmas)

Thanks for Stopping By!
Cara

This card has been entered into the following challenges

Entry 23 - Penny's paper-crafty Challenge - Anything goes

8 comments:

Dena J said...

Such a cute image and it's perfect for that design, Cara. Beautiful colors and embossing. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

A very cute card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

That's a great take on the sketch with such an adorable image. Thanks for taking part in the challenge at Allsorts.

Ellibelle said...

Super cute birthday card, love the image and a great choice of colors for a winter birthday. Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts and my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Sarah said...

A perfet card for a winter Birthday. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

jaybea said...

lovely card cute image Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com