Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, January 12, 2024

Birthday Circles ...

Good morning,

Sharing a December birthday card make for my Niece.
Found these fun cards on Pinterest using different sized circles to create some interesting designs. The card I am showing today was Cas(d) from HERE




Supplies for 5 x 7 card
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper: Stampin Up! (22-24 In Color pack)
  • Dies: Sizzix (Classic Circles & Classic Scalloped Circles) and Reasonable Craft Dies (Rectangle Background #1)
  • Embossing folder: Stampin Up! (Subtle)
  • Ink: Stampin Up!
  • Punch: Stampin Up! Banner punch
  • Stamps: Unity Stamps (Sentiment)
  • Stash: Rhinestones
Thanks for Stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

This card was entered into the following challenges




4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Judy Woodland said...

I love this look, have done the technique often. Always an interesting result. So much wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon.
Judy~ DD DT Designer

Jinny said...

What a fantastic design. Looks so striking. Thank you for joining us at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.