Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Love is in the Air ...

Good morning!

Helping out the Festive Friday Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges this month which can be can be found HERE

This challenge requires your card/project to have sentiment on the front and that you follow one of the given themes.

For 2024, the Festive Friday Challenge is going to a no sponsor format but we will have surprise pop-up Sponsors on occasion, so be sure to follow us to catch the special challenges!

We are also retaining the Christmas theme for every challenge as well as adding several other themes you can choose from and which will change with each challenge. 

Here is our current challenge list:
Christmas
Love is in the Air
Fun in the Snow
Something New

And here is my card.




Well, actually, my card set. I generally get busy with end of year / new year stuff and never seem to get my Valentines cards made and mailed in time so I opted for using the Love is in the Air theme and a Sheetload of card layout from Call me Craft Al which uses 6 x 6 papers and mkes 9 cards total.

The adorable bunny image is from a Stampin Up! set I found thrifting. It was brand new, never used which was amazing since the stamp is pre-2014 and is so stinking cute and works for so many things!

Supplies: (A2) 5.50 x 4.25
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design paper from Honeybee Stamps (Hugs & Kisses)
  • Dies from Close to My Heart (Basic Ovals)
  • Glossy Accents from Ranger
  • Ink from Tsukineko (Versafine Claire)
  • Sketch layout: SUYSOct2022
  • Stamps from Stampin up! (Blowing Kisses)
  • ProMarkers:
    • Hearts - Crimson (R445), Poppy (R565) & Rose Pink (M727)  

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!

(Hugs) Cara

This card has been entered into the following challenges

6 comments:

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Amazing card set! That layout lends itself well to all the variations you’ve created. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card set Cara. The image is adorable and I love the papers you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise, DT x x

Sheryl said...

What a sweet card set.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com