Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Exploding Pop-up card for the in-laws

Good morning,

I love making special Christmas cards the parents but I think this year I outside myself for the In-laws!

I found a tutorial on YouTube for an Exploding Pop-up card that just had to make …

You should start HERE on her blog or you can find the video HERE

The card itself is not overtly complicated but the folds can be fussy when trying to manipulate but seriously worth the effort when done!

Edith did an amazing job teaching how to make this card and I will definitely be making this card again.

*** Sorry about the photo quality - I just could not seem to get a really good picture of the card before I had to gift it.

OUTSIDE

INSIDE


The outside of the card based on a sketch from Scrapbook + cards found HERE


SUPPLIES: 
  • Card Stock: The Paper Studio, Stampin Up! and scrap bin
  • Design paper: Stampin Up! (Painted Christmas)
  • Dies: Sizzix (Layered Christmas Tree) and Sizzix (Holly 3D cut & emboss)
  • Embossing folders: Sizzix (Winter Snowflakes) and Stampin Up! (Subtle)
  • Ink: Stampin Up!
  • Misc: Nuvo Crystal Drops
  • Punch: Stampin Up! (Banner punch)
  • Stamps: Close to My Heart, outside sentiment (To you & Yours), Penny Black, inside sentiment (Joy & Merriment) and Stampin Up! Various star images)
THIS CARD WAS ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES




2 comments:

Susan said...

Wonderful card - I'm so impressed with the complicated fold! Beautiful front too with the dp and the holly. Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!

Suze said...

Stunning card Cara. That isn't a fold that I have come across before so I'm definitely going to check out that tutorial.
Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.