Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Turning 12 months old!

Good morning,

Another November birthday card I made for a sweet little that turned one year old.

The inside says: Congratulations on turning 12 ... months that is! Happy First Birthday! 
 I recieved the number line image from a Unity tamps grab bag and I just love using it for birthday cards, especially Littles!


This card is based on one I found on Pinterest
Sheri Gilson
Paper Crafty’s Creation https://papercraftyscreations.blogspot.com/


Size: A2
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper: Echo Park (Bundle of Joy)
  • Dies: Stampin Up! (Sweet Buttons)
  • Embossing folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss dots)
  • Ink: Scrapbook.com
  • Sentiment: Stampin Up! (Teeny Tiny Wishes) & Unity Stamps
  • Twine: My Stash
Thanks for stopping by! 
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Creative Fingers Challenge
Entry 20

As You Like It Challenge

Pattie's Design Creations Challenge
Entry 30

Polkadoodles Cardmaking Challenge
Entry 5

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love a card with polka dots - this layout is perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge.