Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, December 15, 2023

The Outlawz No Stamp Challenge, Christmas/Winter

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new challenge at The Outlawz Challenge. You can play along HERE

This challenge discourages the use of any physical stamps or digital images. Exceptions will be made for digital paper and stamped or digital sentiments

This month our challenge is something Winter/Christmas.

I made this fun fold card for a woman who has mentored and mothered me for years. She considers me her daughter and I love her very much even though she lives quite a bit of distance from me so I’ve been unable to see her in person for a long time!

I saw this card on Pinterest and ended up watching and following a video (HERE) created by Sam Calcott UK. Great video, well done, fairly easy to follow and the card us fun to make and when I sent out, I used 5 x 7 envelope without issue.




Supplies: A2
Cardstock: The Paper Studio (Base)
Design Paper: Recollections (Christmas)
Die: Concord & 9th (Poinsettia Quilt Top) – Sentiment; Unknown (Snowflakes)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Little Red Wagon Challenge
ENTRY #40

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge
ENTRY  #38

Creative Creases Challenge
ENTRY #7

Creative Fingers Challenge
ENTRY #15

Cut it up Challenge Blog
ENTRY #11

ENTRY #10, Part 2


7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Cara, this is elegant! I, too, watched Sam's video and made one. I had a little difficulty with mats for the triangles but I finally got it done. You were smart and didn't use mats! Love your "joy" and patterned paper. Thank you for entering the CCC #72.
Karen, DT

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... very cool design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Chrissy said...

I love the fold and such an elegant card..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Buffy said...

Simply gorgeous, very elegant.
Thank you for joining in with us at the Sisaterhood of Crafters
Buffy xx

Gerda said...

What a beautiful and elegant cad!! Love the pretty card fold and the gorgeous papers you used!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Debbie Mageed said...

WOW! This is stunning! I really have to admire the fun fold you made. It's not for the faint of heart!! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support! Happy Holidays
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Larelyn said...

Gorgeous and so unique! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up challenge. We hope you'll continue to play along with us in 2024.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)