To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. ~e.e. cummings
Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at .
This week we have a really fun tic tac toe board to use.
Here’s my 5 x 7 card.
I am using the middle row, top to bottom
Here’s the Board
- Pre-colored image “Wheelbarrow” from Fred She Said Designs printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
- Cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Design paper from Scrapbook Wizards
- Dies: Classic Circle die from Sizzix; Lacy Nested Pennant from Spellbinders
- Ink from Stampin Up!
- Judikins Diamond glaze
- Pearls from Recollections
Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is Fred She Said Designs with a $10 gift card
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!