Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

The Color Purple ...

I think it pisses God off if you walk by the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.... People think pleasing God is all God care about. But any fool living in the world can see it always trying to please us back. ~Alice Walker, The Color Purple, 1982

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges.

This week challenge is from Ursula! She wants us to use purple and pick two colors from the picture. Our Twist? Use flowers

Here’s my 5 x 5 card

 

Here’s the Board
  


Supplies
  • Pre-colored image “Peony in a Jar” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
  • Dies: Gina Maries Designs Scalloped Stitched Oval
  • Ink: Stampin Up!
  • Other: Stampin Up! Label Punch; Studio G Glitter Glue
  • Papers: The Paper Studio (card base); The Angel Company (closed) A Little Whimsy
  • Stamps: Inkahootz! (closed)
  • Stash: Card Candy

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is Fred She Says with a $10 gift card so thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara


No comments: