Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tractor on ...

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull (b.1976, U.S. geologist), "Tuition," 1999

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges.

This week challenge is a lovely color pallet from Jacqui with a masculine twist!

Here’s my 5 x 7 card


Here’s the Board



Supplies
  • Pre-colored image “The Old Tractor” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
  • Based on MFT Sketch MFTWSC34
  • Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug Chicken wire; Echo Park Buffalo Plaid; Stampin Up! Subtle
  • Ink: Memories India Ink
  • Other: Stampin Up! Label Punch
  • Paper: Stampin Up!; The Paper Studio (card base)
  • Stamps: Inkahootz! (closed)
  • Stash: Card Candy 
Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is Fred She Says with a $10 gift card so thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara


No comments: