Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Under the Sea ...

We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have. ~Frederick Keonig

Good morning!
A new challenge as started today for the Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.


Find Inspiration in this week’s song/rhyme: Under the Sea (Little Mermaid)
Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Here is my card!


Supplies
  • Image from Marisdigis printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Dies: Gina Marie Designs Stitched Squares
  • Embellishments: Recollections rhinestones
  • Ink: Memories India Ink
  • Mojo Monday Sketch 144
  • Other: Judkins diamond glaze
  • Papers: Momenta, The Paper Studio (base)
  • Punches: Stampin Up! Label Punch
  • Sentiment: Stampin Up! Lots of Thoughts

Our sponsor this month is Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps, so don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: