Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 24, 2018

Happy Hello ...

When you go to Hawaii, it's all about "Aloha." It means hello, goodbye and I love you. - Gabriel Iglesias


Greetings and Salutations my Crafty Peeps!
This month, I am again playing along with the Progressive Freebie Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Facebook GroupStampin

This month our image is this adorable image “Lillies for you”. Isn’t she cute?!

My card is based on The Paper Play Sketch PP201

Supplies
  • Image “Lillies for  You” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin’ Up!
  • Design Paper: Digital paper from Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles
  • Diamond glaze from Judikins
  • Dies/punches: Large nested pennants from Spellbinders; ¾ circle punch from Stampin’ Up!
  • Stamps: A Light Heart from Stampin’ Up!
  • Stash: Rhinestone

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: