Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 12, 2018

Fairy Night Songs ...

Faeries, come take me out of this dull world, For I would ride with you upon the wind, Run on the top of the disheveled tide, And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
~William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894

Good morning!
A new challenge as started today for the Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Find Inspiration in this week’s song/rhyme: Fairy NightSongs
Dancing a spiral we sing unaware
On fairy night wings our songs fill the air
Making a circle of magic and light
Watched silently by the Fey of the night


Supplies
  • Embossing folder: Spellbinders Twisted Hearts; Stampin up! Subtle
  • Papers: The Paper Studio (card base); Stampin Up!; Dollar store iridescent paper; (DP)Robins Nest Press
  • Sketch from Whiff of Joy
  • Stash: Little heart stickers 

Our sponsor this month is Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps, so don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!




(Hugs) Cara

No comments: