Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Patches 'lil nap

To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace.
Milan Kundera

Good Morning Crafty Peeps!
A new month and new Progressive Freebie Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group.

This month our image is adorable puppy! Patches 'lil nap … If you wanna play along with the rest of us you can purchase the image HERE for a discounted price to get started!

My card is on the clean and simple side this month. I had ordinally printed the image so I could do a single layer card but when I started coloring I used ProMarkers instead of my Prisma Color Pencils and well … all that lovely bleed through had me getting creatiive with a few cuts and layering up! I am also practicing coloring with shades of black ... I'm not super thrilled with how his coloring turned out as it appears I did not do a grat job blending out the black but I'll get better.


Close up of the leaves with a touch of glitter to them.

Supplies
Digi Image Patches “lil nap from DigiStamps4Joy
Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Glitter Glue from Studio G
India Ink from Memories
ProMarkers
Sentiment from Unity Stamps


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: