Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Curious Creatures ...

The owl is one of the most curious creatures. A bird that stays awake when the rest of the world sleeps. They can see in the dark. I find that so interesting, to be mired in reality when the rest of the world is dreaming. What does he see and what does he know that the rest of the world is missing? M.J. Rose

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of a $10 Gift card is DigiStamps4Joy

Here’s my 5 x 7 card using pretty much all the colors for a Halloween card. The image was fussy cut out and adhered to the card base with dimensional foam.



Supplies:
  • Image (DS4J) Fall Owl mp462-DS4J printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cardstock and colored with ProMarkers.
  • Design paper(s): “Simply Spooky” from The Angel Company (closed)
  • Letter Stickers “White dot collection” from EK Success
  • Paper(s): The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!

 Here’s the Board we are working with this week.
There is an optional twist of Fall or Halloween


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: