Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Get well Soon ...

As a people, we have become obsessed with Health.  There is something fundamentally, radically unhealthy about all this.  We do not seem to be seeking more exuberance in living as much as staving off failure, putting off dying.  We have lost all confidence in the human body.  ~Lewis Thomas, The Medusa and the Snail, 1979

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of a $10 Gift card is DigiStamps4Joy

Our challenge this week we have a lovely pallet for you to choose two colors to go with the already selected yellow. There is an optional twist of get well.


Supplies:
  • Image from DigiStamps4 Joy (Flowers JA57-DS4J) printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card stock
  • Card stock: Stampin Up! / The Paper Studio (base)
  • Embossing folder from Cuttlebug
  • Ink: Fun Stampers Journey / Memories India Ink / ProMarkers
  • Ranger Distress Stickles
  • The “card candy” on my card was create using a punch and Judikin Diamond Glaze

Here’s the Board: My two colors were Blue and White

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: