Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, October 12, 2018

Guest DT for Sandra Caldwell, BabyCakesdnd ...

Thanksgiving was never meant to be shut up in a single day. ~Robert Caspar Lintner

Good Morning!
This month I have the honor of being a Guest Designer for Sandra Caldwell, aka BabyCakesdnd.

You must check out her Facebook page (HERE) and her Etsy store (HERE).

It was hard to pick from all the new images she has coming out this month but I chose to work with #2378 (Calico Pumpkins) which is one of ten new images this week!


My card is based on Sketch OWH24 from Operation Write Home.

Supplies:
  • Image #2378 Calico Pumpkins printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Card candy from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin’ Up!
  • Design paper(s) from DCWV, Thanksgiving words
  • Die(s) Close to My Heart, Thanks for you
Thanks fo stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Cara! Great image choice. And I can't believe you actually made that old DCWV pad paper look good! xoxo

Red Island said...

Your image is amazing,
this my first blog Christmas Song Lyrics Jingle Bells, please visit and comment.

Ceers... ^_^