Hello! Our Winter card drive at Cards for Little Hearts (HERE) is winding down. Cards for Little Hearts is a global card drive, comprised of crafters dedicated to bringing smiles, hope and encouragement to as many children with congenital heart disease as possible by providing heart center staff with handmade cards that are given to patients during their hospitalization.
The current card drive is running October 1st - November 1st with Winter-Themed (non-religious) "Thinking of You" cards. Please read the guideline page located on the Cards for Little Hearts' website for important guidelines prior to making and sending in your cards. You can also find additional helpful resources on the FAQs page and a Sentiments List. There is also a Gallery page if you need some inspiration. If you have any questions about the guidelines or the card drive itself, please contact Christina Hor directly (HERE), founder of Cards for Little Hearts.
Today I am sharing cards I made using one of my favorite one sheet wonder sketches designed for 6 x 6 papers from Verve's September 2009 OSW Challenge
- Card stock from The Paper Studio
- Embellishments: Rhinestones from Recollections, The Paper Studio and my stash, Red & Green Jewels from Close to My Heart
- Embossing folders are from Sizzix
- Inks: ProMarkers & Memories India Ink
- Other: Studio G Glitter Glue; Stampin up Glitter Glue; Silver Glitter Puffy paint I bought at Wal-Mart
- Papers: The Paper Studio (card bases); Stampin Up!; (DP) from DCWV (I think)
- Punches: Martha Steward Snowflake punch; Stampin Up Square punches
- Stash: Snowflake Sequins
Please consider participating. Even one card makes a difference in a childs day!