Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine Card

Future:
That period of time in which our affairs prosper,
our friends are true and our happiness is assured.”



Good morning.
For this past Christmas, my daughter sent me some gorgeous washi paper from Japan as a gift. This is the first opportunity I have had to play with it. Was so excited, There were so many beautiful patterns to choose from so you will be seeing more projects that's for sure!

This is another Valentine card today that I made for my sister Luann.


Card size A2

SUPPLIES:
Card stock - Stampin Up!
Washi Paper
Swiss dots EF - Stampin Up!
Heart Dies - PTI
Pearl - Stampin Up!
Sentiment - Studio G

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Cara!! I love the Washi Paper.

Unknown said...

I really love this card Cara. Those washi papers from Rae are so awesome. This card just says "WOW" with all the colors.