Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge: Black & White

What can you do to promote world peace?
Go home and love your family.”
Mother Teresa
(1910-1997)

Good morning Peeps!
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
My husband & I have decided we would like to be totally debt free and spent our weekend going through our finances using a program developed by Dave Ramsey. Very doable and we are looking forward to the journey toward financial peace! A very positive way to start the week!

Here is a card I made for The Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge.
A new one starts today and the theme is Black and White! 
Plenty of time for you to come join us HERE!


SUPPLIES:
Card Size: A2
Cardstock - Stampin Up!
"Dots" Ef - Stampin Up!
Fabric Flower - "On Trend" from Crate Paper
Sentiment - Studio G!
Rhinestone - The Paper Studio

No comments: