Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Love is in the Air!

“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
~ Buddha

Good morning! 
Today's Clean and Simple Challenge at the Outlawz has been posted!
The challenge is to create a card or project featuring something that is in the air. Any theme, Any colors as long as you keep it in the air!

My Card features a freebie digi from Birdscards Digital images
SUPPLIES
Banner die (Momenta cut & emboss)
Sentiment (Halo Stamps)
Prisma color pencils
OMS
Card stock & "Dazzling Diamonds" Glitter (Stampin Up!)
Tombow pen #N95
Twine (Stash)