Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Outlawz CAS Challenge: Masculine Birthday

I believe that religious duties consist in doing justice, loving mercy, and endeavoring to make our fellow-creatures happy.”
Thomas Paine

Good Morning! Did you all have a nice weekend? I sure did.

Today is the start of a new CAS Challenge at The Outlawz and it's perfect timing. My Father-in-laws birthday is coming up and this card will fill the bill nicely!

This is a pretty basic, no layer - stamped right on the card base card.
And I am pretty pleased with it! It actually came out like it looked in my head!


SUPPLIES
Card Stock, Brad, Ink & Sentiment from "Occasional Quotes" (Stampin Up!)
Image "Tiled Quad Cube" (Stampendous)

Be sure to click HERE and come play along with us this week!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice CAS card!!!

bumblebee creations said...

what a perfect CAS card, and masculine too!! I have such a hard time with Masculine cards!! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Unknown said...

So very elegant and perfect CAS card! Love your blog!