Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes Challenge: Feb 25 - Mar 3

“Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have,
it depends solely upon what you think.”
~ Dale Carnegie

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door! Click HERE to come play along!

I made this card for my Mom for Valentines Day. The image is a digi from Digistamps4Joy and colored with Prisma Pencils and OMS.  A touch of glitter was added to some of the petal to add interest.


SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Stampin Up! & Bazzill
EF: Organic Flourishes from Cuttlebug
Dies: Fancy Label from Sizzix and Floral Flourished from Spellbinders
Sentiment: Holiday Hoopla from Fiskars
Prisma Pencils
OMS

Thanks for stopping by!
XX Cara

No comments: