Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TTCRD: Anything goes Challenge

“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself.
Aloud.”

~ Coco Chanel

Our sponsor for this week was Eureka Stamps

I used this adorable Birthday Dinosaur Eureka image digi4301 and colored him with watercolor pencils and a blender pen



ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES
Stampin Up! Card stock, ink & Blender Pen
Staedtler Water color pencils
Sizzix "Fancy Label" & "Hearts" Dies
Smooch Pearlized Top coat
Cuttlebug EF "Polka Dots"
Studio G Clear Sentiment Stamp
Glitter pens from Ikea
DP from scrap bin
Foam dimensionals

2 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Cara,

That dragon is wonderful! What a FUN card.

Blessings,
Barb

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Cara!! I love the way you designed it and your coloring is awesome.