Hark! Hark to the wind! ’T is the night, they say,
When all souls come back from the far away—
The dead, forgotten this many a day!
~Virna Sheard (1862–1943), "Hallowe’en," c.1910
My card was chosen as a top pick for the September Mirtillamente Challenge and today I have the pleasure of being a Special Guest DT for the November Challenge which runs from the 1st to the 27th of the month so you have lots of time to play along! They really have only one rule which is you have to post to one of your social media sites like blogger or Instagram, for example.
So, when I won, I was allowed to pick an image from the Mirtillamente Store. It was a tough job but I settled on this fun guy “What Pumpkin” which cracks me up everytime I see it! Why you ask? Because I live in Arizona and well, cactus abound and people decorate them for the Holidays! Sometimes it works out - sometimes not so much! So of course, I had to have him!
This card will be part of the November Challenge you can find HERE
- Image “What Pumpkin” printed on Hammermill Color Copy
- Archival ink from Ranger
- Artista Gold gel pen
- Background paper for tag was made using a alcohol & ink process
- Banner dies from Lawn Fawn
- Cardstock from Pen+Gear (base)
- Design Paper from Stampin Up and Paper Pizzazz
- Prima Flowers
- Rhinestones from my Stash
- Sentiment from Martha Stewart
- Tag die from Creative Dies Plus
- Based on this sketch from Scrapbook&cards.com Winter 2016
Crafty Sentiments, Anything goes (Entry 73)
Love to Scrap LTSCB #151, Anything Goes (Entry 6)
613 Avenue Create #11, Anything Goes (Entry 335)
Classic Design Challenge #11, Anything Goes (Entry 21)