Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, November 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Flocking

When baby smiles in his sleep, an angel kisses him. ~Ouina (Cora L. V. Scott Richmond), given through her Medium "Water Lily," Ouina's Canoe, 1882

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through December 15th

Our generous Sponsor this month Oddball Art
Prize is a $10 gift code

Our cue this month is Flocking

Flocking. Something else I forget I have until a challenge comes up! Luckily enough, I have a box of tiny vials filled with this stuff that I bought so many years ago from The Oriental Trading Company so I don’t have a lot of money invested in something that literally sits in a drawer with my glitters.

I though about covering the whole image but realized I would also cover up the detailing for this sweet little lamb so I opted to flock highlines.


Supplies:
  • Image, No Drama Llama from Oddball art, printed on Hammermill Premium Cover Card Stock
  • Design Paper from Colorbok
  • Flocking powder from The Oriental Trading Company
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Inkahootz! (Out of business)
  • Sketch used: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #280

Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

(Hugs) Cara




3 comments:

R's Rue said...

This is just so cute. Absolutely adorable.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog

Rajani Rehana said...

Super blog