Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Thanks be for thee!

But whether we have less or more,
Alway thank we God therefore...
~Author unknown, "Sir Cleges," a French metrical romance, or Fabliau, c. 1300s

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through November 27, 2021

Our sponsor this month is: Makenna Kroulik with a prize of the two images used by the team.

We have a beautiful poem from Margaret this Challenge called Autumn Serenade. Lots of cues that could take you in any directions, but of course, Autumn was mine!

This is such a fun image and can be colored to go with any Season. For mine, I used Fall colors as I always seem to be short cards for Thanksgiving!


Autumn Serenade

Through the trees
Comes Autumn with her serenade
Melodies
The sweetest music ever played
Autumn kisses we knew
Are beautiful souvenirs
As I pause to recall
The leaves seem to fall like tears
Silver stars
Were clinging to an Autumn sky
Love was ours
Until October wandered by
Let the years come and go
I'll still feel the glow
That time cannot fade
When I hear
That lovely Autumn serenade
Love was ours
Until October wandered by
Let the years come and go
I'll still feel the glow
That time cannot fade
When I hear
That lovely Autumn serenade
Serenade
Serenade

Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Sammy Gallop / Peter De Rose
Autumn Serenade lyrics © Sammy Gallop Music Company


Supplies used
  • Image printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Archival ink from Ranger
  • Cardstock from Pen+Gear (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder from Darice
  • Gold gems from Close to My Heart
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Sketch used: Seize the Sketch STS#22


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: