Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, October 31, 2021

Never Stop Lookin Up

Faith is not without worry or care,
But Faith is Fear that has said a prayer.
~Thelma Ireland, "Faith," 1943

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through November 13, 2021

Our sponsor this month is: SandiSamples with a prize of 3 images

Jen picked a lovely poem for us this challenge and here is my card!


Supplies used
Image printed on Hammermill Color Copy
Cardstock from Pen+Gear (Base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Touched by 12
Embossing folder from Darice
Momenta ink
ProMarkers
Sentiment from Unity Stamps
Sketch used: Mojo Monday 421


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: