Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, October 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Mesh

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. ~Audrey Hepburn (1929–1993)

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through November 15th

Our generous Sponsor this month Anne Fenton Designs with a prize of 3 images from her blog.

Our cue this month is Mesh

I don’t have a lot of this stuff but I have enough of it to be annoying when I’m searching in my washi tape drawer. It really does add some great texture and dimension though. Which is probably why I still have a couple rolls laying around plus a few colored sheets.

I did overlay the lantern image on top of a lumber-y (is that a word?) background image to give it a bit of depth and interest. Plus, the colors would pull in from the cardstock and the mesh I chose to use.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 36th Wedding Anniversary this year! We’ve had our shares of ups and downs, ins and outs, but with the Grace of God we have managed to sort out what’s important, raise two fine human beings and not kill each other in the process! I think this card says it all!

I love him so much!


Supplies:

  • Image, Lantern printed on Hammermill Premium Cover card stock from Anne’s Digital Arts
  • Card gems from Cloud 9
  • Digi background from Touched by a Butterfly
  • Mesh from Stampin Up!
  • Momento Ink
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company

 Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

 

(Hugs) Cara



No comments: