Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Monochromatic kind of day ...

Good morning!
A new Color Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges. You can check it out HERE

Our challenge this month is monochromatic.
I always find working with monochromatic colros to be very interesting. Sometimes I'm good with the overall way it turns out and others I struggle to not had other colors to add more interest so its a gamble when I ply with one color family.

I generally don't use design paper, sticking with solid cardstock and inks but I'm working on using my DP and I have a bunch of Stampin Up! In color papers that I've had forever that makes it super easy to create monochromatic projects with interest.

Here I created a masculine sunburst card using design paper in the color mellow moss from Stampin Up!

However, I feel that I could have made my strips a bit wider because I think this looks a bit more busy than I wanted but over all I'm not unhappy with it given that I don't do this card technique often.


Supplies (5 x 7)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design paper from Stampin Up!
  • Die is unbranded
  • Sequins from my Stash
  • Stamps from Stampin Up! (Antique Auto) & (Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration! https://outlawzchallenges.blogspot.com/

No comments: