Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Do you like sketches?

Good morning!
We have a new sketch challenge at The Outlawz Challenges located HERE.

The sketch we are using this month is one of mine … Not only do I like using them I also enjoy making them and you can find them under the tab up top my blog.



Supplies: 5 x 7 card

Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) & Stampin Up!
Design Paper from Pebbles (Family ties)
Dies from Gina Marie Designs (Nested Pierced Fancy Labels) & Simon Says Stamp (Eyelet Borders)
Embossing folder from Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)
Ink from Scrapbook.com
Sequins from Close to My Heart
Sketch Used: Sketches by Cara CCBC27
Stamps from Close to My Heart (Hillside Cottage)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the main blog located HERE to see the other challenges!

(Hugs) Cara

THIS CARD WAS ENTERED INTO THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES



2 comments:

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Very nice card. Thanks for joining us at The crafting addicts

Zo een leuke creatie gemaakt, tof. Leuk dat je ook meedoet bij onze challenge The crafting addicts
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes
You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes
Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes
Challenge blogs:
Girlz Creative Christmas 
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful sketch and gorgeous colors too. Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge! So sorry I'm soooo behind with commenting this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner