Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, February 9, 2024

Bird of freedom ...

Good morning,
Many changes taking place in my life these days and I’m trying to manage each one the best I can …

One of those changes involved a rather fast and furious move to the other side of the valley I live in and that means I have to downsize my crafting stuff that just got tossed into boxes and moved.

I’ve been working on it little by little and I have made great strides but I still have more that needs to be attended to.

Anyway, I have a box of half-finished projects that I have now started to deal with and one of them was this ornament bird kit from Darcies that I have had so long I absolutely can not remember where I got it from. Which makes sense as the kit was released in late 2010 I believe.

It is a 3-D type ornament that uses wood and acrylic shapes and creates a bit of a shaker window on either side.

But I love and decided to finish it. I used some positive, confirming sentiments I had from Unity Stamps because I feel like this bird represents me right now.
 
Supplies
  • Acrylic Ornament, free bird from Darcie’s
  • Design paper from Close to My Heart (Scrap piece)
  • Embossing folder from Spellbinders (Music)
  • Ink from Tsukineko (Versafine clair), Stampin Up! & Ranger Distress Ink
  • Seed beads & twine from my stash
  • Sentiments from Unity Stamps

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Cara

No comments: