Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

You're Appreciated ...

The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you. ~Knight's Treasury of Illustrations by Walter B. Knight, 1963  [Knight "gleaned from a wide variety of sources" for his treasury. I've seen this quotation attributed to Jack Herbert, quoted 1966; Mae Maloo, quoted 1975; and John E. Southard, quoted 1977. –tg]

Good morning!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is Dr. Digi’s House of Stamps with a prize of 2 images.

For my card I am using a cute image called Alistair the Alligator!
Isn’t he adorable?





Supplies
  • Image Alistair the Alligator from Dr. Digi’s House of Stamps
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up!
  • Embossing Folder “Falling Petals” from Sizzix
  • Flowers and Circle element from my stash
  • Glitter glue from Studio G (on his belly)
  • Ink: Scrapbook.com
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Sincere Sentiments by The Angel Company (closed)
  • Vellum “Fairy Dust” from EK Success
  • Sketch from Sketch Saturday

Come play along with us!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: