Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Cards for Little Hearts Winter Card Drive: Beary Best Wishes

Winter allows us to wrap up in the comforting scarf of healing, but we must slow down to allow its magic. ~Terri Guillemets, "The warmth & stillness," 2009

Cards for Little Hearts is a global card drive, comprised of crafters dedicated to bringing smiles, hope and encouragement to as many children with congenital heart disease as possible by providing heart center staff with handmade cards that are given to patients during their hospitalization.


The current card drive ended today but the next scheduled card drive will be after the first of the year for heart themed cards. Please read the guideline page located on the Cards for Little Hearts' website for important guidelines prior to making and sending in your cards. You can also find additional helpful resources on the FAQs page and a Sentiments List. There is also a Gallery page if you need some inspiration. If you have any questions about the guidelines or the card drive itself, please contact Christina Hor directly (HERE), founder of Cards for Little Hearts.

I’m sharing my last winter themed cards for the card drive. It’s based on a Freshly Made Sketch


Sketch


Supplies
Card stock: The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up!
Design Paper: Unknown
Glitter Glue: Studio G
Image: Unknown
Ink: ProMarkers, Memories India Ink
Judikins Diamond Glaze
Nuvo Drops
Sentiment: Inkahootz!
Sketch: Freshly made sketch FMS306

Thanks for stoping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: