A little smile, a word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near, A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year. These make a merry christmas! ~ John Greenleaf Whittier
Good Morning Crafty Peeps!
A new month and new Progressive Freebie Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group
This month our image is "Mouse chorallers" … If you wanna play along with the rest of us you can purchase the image HERE for a discounted price to get started!
My Christmas card is a combination of piecing and coloring with ProMarkers and is based on Paper Craft Crew Sketch #22. I hand wrote in “Oh Holy Night” on the song book.
Supplies (5 x 7 card)
- Digi Image Mouse chorallers from DigiStamps4Joy printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
- Black Sipa Drawing Pen
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Cranberry Bliss Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
- Design Papers, Digital from Touched by a Butterfly
- Embossing folders: Diamond tree from CriCut & Music from Spellbinders
- Silver wood snowflake from Target $1 bin
- Sketch: Paper Craft Crew #22
- Stash: Jewel
- Studio G Glitter Glue
Thanks for stopping by!
I am entering the following Challenge(s)