Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Butterfly Kisses ...

If someone were to pay you ten cents for every kind word you said about people and collect five cents for every unkind word, would you be rich or poor? ~Author unknown, quoted by Jacob M. Braude

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 2 images is All Dressed Up

Our challenge this week was chosen by Sharon. We have an inspiration picture with and an Option to add a butterfly!

For my card, I am using an image from ADU called "Butterfly Kisses". I went with the colors and of course added lots of butterflies.


I gave dimension to the card with foam pop dots in different heights


Here’s the Board!


Supplies:
  • Image “Butterfly Kisses” from All Dressed Up
  • Card stock: The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up!
  • Dies: “Beautiful Wings” from Stampin Up!, “Butterfly Circles” from Spellbinders
  • Embossing folders: “Fluttering” from Sizzix, “Love Lines” from Crafters Companion
  • Ink(s): ProMarkers, Stampin Up!
  • Punch: Butterfly from Martha Stewart
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sentiment from “It’s the Little Things” by The Angel Company (closed)
  • Sketch from Sketch Saturday

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: