Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at .
Our sponsor this month with a prize of 2 images is All Dressed Up
Our challenge this week was chosen by Sharon. We have an inspiration picture with and an Option to add a butterfly!
For my card, I am using an image from ADU called "Butterfly Kisses". I went with the colors and of course added lots of butterflies.
I gave dimension to the card with foam pop dots in different heights
Here’s the Board!
- Image “Butterfly Kisses” from All Dressed Up
- Card stock: The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up!
- Dies: “Beautiful Wings” from Stampin Up!, “Butterfly Circles” from Spellbinders
- Embossing folders: “Fluttering” from Sizzix, “Love Lines” from Crafters Companion
- Ink(s): ProMarkers, Stampin Up!
- Punch: Butterfly from Martha Stewart
- Rhinestones from my stash
- Sentiment from “It’s the Little Things” by The Angel Company (closed)
- Sketch from Sketch Saturday
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!