Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Mr & Mrs

Good morning,

Tis the Season for Romance I guess and weddings are starting to pop up so today I am sharing a wedding card I was requested to make for a co-worker. I think the marbled paper with a bit of a blush pink running through it made an elegant background for the diecut vullum hearts.

Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design paper from Craft Universe (Marble Stickers with foil)
  • Dies from Stampin Up! (Detailed Hearts) and Spellbinders (Donna’s Alphabets)
  • Gold mirror card from scrap bin
  • Ink from Tsukineko (Versafine Clair) and Stampin Up! (Gold Encore)
  • Punch from Stampin Up! (Pick a banner)
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Vellum from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

CHALLENGES ENTERED

Gem of a Challenge, Week 9 - Anything Goes
Entry 52

1 comment:

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love how the vellum hearts turned out on your card. Very pretty. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge