Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, May 17, 2024

65years strong ...

Good morning,
Sharing a card I made for a work birthday. She’s turning 65 and they asked me to make a funny one so I used this hilarious image from Close to My Heart.

I did some masking and a bit of paper piecing on her skirt and shirt.


My Sketch CCBC33


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Hammermill Color Copy
Design Paper from Fancy Pants (Park Bench)
Diamond glaze from Judikins (used on the eyeglasses)
Doily die is unbranded
Image from Close to My Heart (You’re not old)
Ink from Scrapbook.com and Tsukineko (Versafine Clair)
ProMarkers
Sentiment from Unity Stamps
Sequins from Close to My Heart
Sketch by Me CCBC   
Stencil from paper Roses (Lots of Flowers)

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


CHALLENGES ENTERED

#84

3 comments:

Helen said...

Great card - love that image you've used!

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Helen x
DT

Ellibelle said...

This is such a fun birthday card! Love the image and a great sketch to show it off!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Brenda said...

This is such a cute, fun image. Perfect for a 65th birthday. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge. Hope to see you again!