Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

It's a Girl ...

Good morning,
Today I am sharing a baby card I made for a co-worker preparing to start maternity leave.

Many people would be signing this card so I made it using a full sheet of 8.50” x 11” cardstock. The final card was 8.50” x 5.50”. A bit larger than my normal 5” x 7” cards to be sure.


Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Sandylion (Atomic Daisies). The polka dot papers in unknown
Dies from Balloons from Papertrey Ink (Best Birthday), alphabets, sentiments and cradle unbranded
Glimmer paper from Neenah  
Glitter glue from Studio G
Sequins from my Stash
Vellum for Stampin up!

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: