Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, May 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Twine

It's not about finding fun things to do. It's about finding someone in whose company, it's all fun. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com, 2018


Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is Sheri West Designs with a prize of 2 images. This challenge will run through June 14th.

Our cue this month is Twine

I love the look of it on cards but it simply is not my first go to when I want something different for a card front. Needless to say I have a drawer full of twine that I need to make a concerted effort to use more!

For my card, the design paper I used is actually quite bright and I felt it overpowered my images. So using the same die set, only a smaller size, I cut a piece of vellum to overlay and tone it down just a bit.

I then threaded some alphabet beads onto my twine and wrapped around the cardstock a couple times before taping it down. This created a simple banner over the images. 


Supplies:
  • Images printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Design Paper unknown
  • Die from Spellbinders
  • Pro Markers
  • Punch from Stampin Up!
  • Ranger Archival Ink
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Co.

Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!






1 comment:

R's Rue said...

Lovely.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com