Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 15, 2020

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Charms

You know you have found love when you can't find your way back. ~Robert Brault, rbrault.blogspot.com 

Good morning!

We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is Oddball Art with a prize of a $10 gift code

 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OddballArtCo

https://www.oddballartco.com/

https://www.facebook.com/oddballartco

Our cue this month is charms. 

I actually purged quite a few charms I had … there were just so many so I gifted them on to someone else. But I do still have some and rarely use them even though they are a nice little touch to a card,

 

I loved using this fun image from Lizzy .. I really like the looks of VW buses and was extremely happy to have this one to create with.


For giggles I made this to be an anniversary card for my husband as we celebrate 35 years later this month. The inside says “make life fun”.



You can see here the shimmer I added with the FSJ silk. Just splatted it right over the ink.



Supplies:

  • Image Hippie Flower Power Peace Van, Image No.312 printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
  • Cardstock for base from Neenah
  • Design paper from Color Bok and DCWV
  • Die from Close to My heart
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Liquid silk from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Neon ink from Tsukineko
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from The Angel Company
  • Stamps from Prima
  • Stash: Flower charm and Twine 
  • Sketch by me


Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

 

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: