Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 29, 2020

Bohemian Winter

The sun was down behind the snow-covered hills across the ice, and chilly gusts swept through the trees. Fine snow was sifting from the loaded branches and riding the wind. ~Gerald Raftery (1905–1986), Gray Lance, 1950

Hi everyone!

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through December 12, 2020. Our Sponsor is Lemon Shortbread, Vera Ma with a prize of 3 images.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread

http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lemonshortbread/

Our Song/Rhyme for this challenge was selected by Barry

 

Winter!

Author Unknown

 

I love Winter!  Winter is cold.

It's Christmas with sleds.

It's warm snuggly beds.

It's silver snowflakes.

It's skating on lakes.

It's snowmen that stand.

in a snowy white land.

It's blue jays that feed

on sunflower seeds.

It's angels that pose

in wintertime clothes.

It's a polka-dot sky.

It's winter. That's why...

I love winter.




 

Supplies used

  • Image “Bohemian Winter” printed onto Stampin Up! Whisper white card stock
  • Bling from Stash
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Stampin Up!
  • Diamond Glaze from Judikins
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
  • Silver washi tape from Close to My Heart 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: