Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 1, 2020

Hugs ...

 [Tea] is a beverage which not only quenches thirst, but dissipates sorrow. ~Chang loo, c.828 

Hi everyone!

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through November 13, 2020. Our Sponsor is Lemon Shortbread, Vera Ma with a prize of 3 images.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/lemonshortbread

http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/lemonshortbread/ 


This Fortnight challenge comes from Susan!


I’d like to be a Teabag

l’d like to be a teabag,
And stay at home all day –
And talk to other teabags
In a teabag sort of way . . .

l’d love to be a teabag;
And lie in a little box –
And never have to wash my face
Or change my dirty socks . . .

l’d like to be a teabag,
An Earl Grey one perhaps,
And doze all day and lie around
With Earl Grey kind of chaps.

l wouldn’t have to do a thing,
No homework, jobs or chores –
Comfy in my caddy
Of teabags and their snores.

l wouldn’t have to do exams
l needn’t tidy rooms,
Or sweep the floor or feed the cat
Or wash up all the spoons.

I wouldn’t have to do a thing,
A life of bliss – you see . . .
Except that once in all my life

I`d make a cup of tea!

By Peter Dixon

  

Lots of things going on in my personal life right now so I am, frankly, behind on EVERYTHING! I realized suddenly that I had a card due for this challenge. Since I did not have time to print and color and image I when without for this round.



Supplies used

  • Cardstock from my Stash
  • Design paper from Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder from Darice
  • Silk ink from Fun Stampers Journey

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: