Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, August 15, 2020

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Chalks


We hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings. ~Erma Bombeck

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is Simply Betty Stamps!

  
Our cue this month is chalks!


I actually use mine a lot for edging stuff when I want a softer look. Ink can sometimes be harsh and the chalk works great and can be brushed away if I put a little too much on. They are also awesome for making background! Which is what I did here.

I used stippling brushes to swipe on the chalk, then a tissue to soften and blend out streaks.

Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Chalks from Stampin Up!
  • Diamond glaze from Judikins
  • Dies from Stampin Up! and Unknown
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • ProMarkers



 Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

(Hugs) Cara
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/

No comments: