Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Playing with Fire ...

Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. ~Neil Gaiman

Hi All,
Anymore, it not often I post a card just for the fun of it but these are strange times indeed and today I’m posting my second for fun card in week!

I’m on a roll people. On a roll!

This image is from Sandra Caldwell, Babycakesdnd and his name is 3212 Hot Dragon! LOL and I think he is adorable!


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Blank Manga Pen
  • Cardstock from Stampin up! & The Paper Studio (base)
  • Circle punches from Marvy
  • Design paper from Stampin up!
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Jewels from my stash
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: