Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme: Shapes

I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way - things I had no words for. --Georgia O'Keeffe

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges through June 15

Our sponsor this month is Creative Bug

Our challenge this fortnight is to find inspiration in any of the lyrics/words to the Rhyme:
Shapes

Shapes, Do you like Shapes
Shapes. I like Shapes
Do you like Shapes of all kinds?
Let’s see what Shapes we can find.

Can you find the circle?
I’ll give you a clue… it’s round!
And it has only one side.
That’s the one, you got it right!

Can you find the square?
I’ll give you a clue, it has 4 sides
They are all the same length.
That’s the one, you got it right!

Can you find the triangle?
I’ll give you a clue – It has 3 sides.1 – 2 – 3
The sides can be equal or different lengths
that’s the one you got it right!

Chorus
Can you find Rectangle?
Two sides are long and two sides are short
There are 4 sides in total
That’s the one you got it right!

Chorus
circle square triangle
Rectangle heart star
arrow diamond

For my card I decided to use a Circle theme and using my new GinaK Designs Wreath Builder that I ordered from Unity Stamp Company and a variety of stamps including Close to My Heart and Technique Tuesday, I created a circle. I also added a circle die cut along with pearls and rhinestones


Supplies:
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper unknown
  • Hampton Arts Accent Spray
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com and Stampin Up!
  • Pearls from Stampin Up!
  • Rhinestones unknown
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart
  • Spellbinder die Renaissance Jubilee 

So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where you will find more challenges and inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara



No comments: