Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, June 16, 2019

The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme: Saturday in the Park

We shall go wild with fireworks...And they will plunge into the sky and shatter the darkness. -- Natsuki Takaya

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges through June 29

Our sponsor this month is Creative Bug

Our challenge this fortnight is to find inspiration in any of the lyrics/words to the Song:
Saturday in the Park

Saturday in the park,
I think it was the Fourth of July
Saturday in the park,
I think it was the Fourth of July
People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs
Everybody is another
Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday

For my card I used fireworks to create a fun birthday card.


Supplies:
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Fireworks Fun from Close to My Heart
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com
  • Rhinestones unknown
  • Sentiment, Messages for Everyday from Simon Says Stamps
  • Vellum from scrap bin
  • Sketch MFTWSC261

So, remember to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where you will find more challenges and inspiration! (Hugs) Cara



No comments: